Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Welcome Statement

Hi, I’m Max I’m what you might call a laughable kind of guy, or what some people might call someone you can laugh at and I won’t take offense (most of the time). I was born in Great Britain or what people most commonly call it now, the UK. I was born in Worthing a small town near Brighton, England. I migrated to Australia when I was six years old! As I mentioned before I’m a very sporty guy. I love playing competitive sport because that really tests if you’re good or not. My favourite sports are basketball and soccer. I love basketball because I like how quick moving it is and how easily games can be turned around. I love soccer because of my position as goalkeeper I have a lot of responsibility. I like the responsibility because it means I have the power to save a game for my team or lose the game for my team (I prefer to save it).  Because I love soccer I also love playing FIFA, which is a soccer game that involves building a team out of all the professional soccer players in the World and playing with that team on a gaming console like the PS3, it is really enjoyable. 

1 comment:

  1. Great start to your blog but the homework is missing? Is there a problem please?

    ReplyDelete